Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 Blizzards for the price of 1


I don't want any more Blizzards! Looking out my window, there is snow on the ground here in Utah & I'm clicking my heels wishing for rainbows, sunshine & daisies.

Oh but wait! Maybe I will take a Blizzard, actually I'll take TWO if it involves Ice cream + chocolate + cheap. Yep! It sure does. Dairy Queen is offering a coupon for B1G1 Free Blizzard if you sign up for their Blizzard fan club. You will receive your coupon via e-mail. Sign up at the bottom of DQ website.
To find a Dairy Queen near you go HERE.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you are just too cute. Thanks for all the freebies. How do you find them all?

Lance, Tiff n Ash said...

You are welcome! I love sharing all the great deals with everyone.
To answer your question: I get alot of my deals through e-mail. Ive signed up for many e-newsletters with hundreds of companies, and get their good deals through e-mail. I also have a good list of bloggin friends that also know great deals and share them with me.