Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1 Free swagbuck


Free Swag buck code!!

If you're new to swagbucks go HERE, to read quick details on what it is. Then come back here sign up and use the code provided below and get yourself an extra buck! Ends 12AM 4/29.

Already swagbucks member.
* Go HERE and sign in.
* Then on the home page click on the # of swagbucks you have.
* Then to the left you will see a place where it says 'Enter your Swag Code'
* Type twitter10k in the blank box and click 'Gimmie"

3 comments:

mom2boys said...

Thanks! I love me some swagbucks.

BargainMoms said...

I'm kinda new to the whole swagbucks thing. Where do you find these codes? Do they do them often?

us said...

I actually had a friend e-mail me this code. Swag Bucks gives extra bonus bucks every now and then, but it is pretty random. I would say I see it about once or twice a month.
Im not sure how much you know about Swag bucks, but if you want to read more about the site, I have some details at the link below.

http://shoppinghigh.blogspot.com/2009/03/free-swag-bucks-new-members-only.html

Thanks for the comment!
-Sales addict