Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bissell Steam Shot

Whoot whoot!! I got my Bissell steam shot today!! Im so excited! Do you guys know what fun things to do with these?? I need tips! Can I clean upholstry?? I've been wanting a cleaning steamer for so long! Why you ask?? Here are some of the things I do know about this neat device.

- NO MORE CHEMICALS just water!! (That was my biggest reasoning) Which means no more spending $ on cleaners.
- Cleans grime, dirt, hard water stains like a breeze.
- Cleans everything!! Bathrooms, Kitchens, walls, floors, toilets.. actually, not sure about toilets. lol. We'll find out I guess.
- Steams clothing.
- Its little, therefor easy to maneuver and carry around the house.

Anyways, If you want this steamer go HERE. Its on sale for $39.99 Shipped. I dont know if this is a five star deal.. but its worth it to me!

I do know Sergent steamer (Competitor brand) sells for like $1500!! {Gulp} Which Ive heard is also amazing.. At that price tho.. it better be!!

Alright- Im off to attack my home with my new steamer! :)

No comments: