Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Old Navy Coupon hunt!


Alright, Tonight is the night where Old Navy resets their coupons! Not sure if the $75 off $100 will be put up, but I do know either way they'll have some great coups to snag! Last week they updated the site @ 8pm EST so Im thinkin it might be around that time tonight but ya just never know.

If you're not familiar with Old Navy's new website go HERE for more details.

** If you get a BIG coupon, let me know where you clicked on the website to get it.. That way other viewers can read the comments to see where they can get theirs! **

12 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

Wow! Thanks for letting us know! :)

us said...

Do we have any Old Navy hunters out there?? I dunno about you but Ive been refreshing my site for the past hour... Im determined!

us said...

Refreshing it for the passed 2 hours now... This is intense.

Jodi said...

Yep, I'm here refreshing too. Good luck everyone!

us said...

Still havent seen anything.. Its gotta be soon though, Its what.. 10 pm EST??

Anonymous said...

I got a $75 off $100 last week. best day of my life :)

Anonymous said...

Still Refreshing... MUST GET $75 COUPON.

PS: GO BULLS!

us said...

Anyone still refreshing?? I sure am.

Jill said...

Hi! I am sitting here waiting for the dang Old Navy coupons to be reset and am reading all the comments on Hip 2 save and saw you mention Utah and BYU! I was born and raised in Utah and am blue through and through! I live in Missouri now and miss Utah tons. I'm a huge coupon chick too..it's so addicting. Anyways, I'll have to follow your blog now!
Fun stuff!! Good luck tonight getting some good coupons!

us said...

Hey! Yay! Another Utahn + BYU fan.. AWESOME! How crazy is this Old Navy madness? I mean really. Its getting torturous. Ha. Anyway, thanks for commenting! Good luck tonight.. Lemme kno if you get yourself a coupon!

us said...

My Hubby is now officially giving me the silent treatment. C'mon Old Navy.. PLEASE Reset the coup already!!

Jill said...

ha! that's funny...my husband went to bed just thinking I'm crazy. I got the 30% off which is still a great deal, but I wanted BIG MONEY!