Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Friday, April 17, 2009

Update on free Flip flops!!

** Deal has EXPIRED! :( **

Yay!! Just got my Free flip flops (See post a few posts down)
TIP: I didnt enter my credit card info, and my order processed! Also, Just be patient, it takes time.. BUT you should eventually get through. When it takes you to a SERVER BUSY Screen mid-processing, just hit your back browser!! Good luck!!

4 comments:

The Breese Family said...

ONce you're on the site how to you get to the flip flops?

us said...

Click on the Men, or Womens links I listed in the post below.. That will take you directly to the flip flops :)

The Breese Family said...

Thanks. It doesn't pull up the actually shoe because they are either gone or it's too busy. I'll keep at it.

us said...

Shoot, Your right! I just looked into it and the deal has already expired!! That was fast!! Sorry about that!