Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

89% off Sexy Curve Straightener.


In case you missed the last deal with this straightener.. No worries, its on sale again!
*Those of you that have this straightener.. please comment & let us know the quality. I've heard its great, but multiple opinions are helpful.

Sexy Hair Curve Controller Straightener

Regular Price: $169.95
Sale price: $19.99- Use code SALE20 for $4 off.(Shipping is $5.95)
TOTAL $21.94 shipped!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this last time you posted and I LOVE it!! Its quality definitely reflects the original price.

It heats up numerically, so you see the #'s change as its heating. Not to mention its warm within seconds.

Also, It works great for straightening & curls!

-Thanks! Ashley.

The Gray Fam said...

Yeah, I bought it as well and I love it. It does a good job and heats up very very quick!!

Mostly Jessica said...

I bought this too! It heats up fast. I'm still getting used to how small it is compared to the beastie one I was using before, but you can't beat it for $20. I would definitely buy it again. I'm excited to use it when my hair is long again. - Jessica