Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Monday, May 11, 2009

ANOTHER free card!


**DEAL IS EXPIRED!**

Here we go again.. ANOTHER free card! I absolutely LOVE that Im stocking up on cards. And Nice ones at that! K heres the deal now.

Go HERE to the hallmark site.
You must have an account, so create one, or sign in.
*Choose a 5x7 folded card
*Personalize it.
*And mail it! No credit card info or anything!

Use code ICTCARD @ checkout.

3 comments:

Jill said...

yippee...I did the mother's day cards and then opened an account under my husbands name and did Father's day cards on the last one too...so now I'll have to think of someone else to make these cards for :)

Jill said...

I just tried this and it said it is invalid or expired. Have you heard anything else about problems with this?

us said...

Aw shoot. It looks like the deal is over now! Bummer, That stinks. Jeez, That was one quick promo if ya ask me.