Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Monday, May 18, 2009

Free Jewelry!! Love this site!!


Ok I just stumbled onto this awesome site! I wish I would have known about it sooner, I think you're all going to like it.

The site is called Silver Jewelry Club. They have 4 FREE featured pieces of jewelry and one changes to a new piece every 5 minutes. Like I said the Jewelry is FREE all you pay is shipping which is a flat $6.99. The reviews on the Gems and Jewelry themselves are great. I personally have never ordered, but will be soon.. I can guarantee it!

If you have ordered from them before please leave a comment with how the quality was and how your overall experience with this company went... so we newbies know what to expect! Alright Enjoy!

2 comments:

StasiaJo said...

I ordered pendants for my mom and sisters from this site last Christmas. At checkout they give you the option of purchasing a chain for $4.00 (if I remember correctly) and I received everything quickly and they all looked great. The only thing that is a little annoying is they only let you order one item at a time, so you end up paying $7 per item in shipping.

Mostly Jessica said...

Funny you used that photo. I bought that exact pendant for my wife's birthday a couple of years ago.