Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Here we go again Old Navy time.


Im slightly grinding my teeth as I post this. Still bitter? Guess so. Guess last weeks Old Navy madness is still getting to me.

Anyway.. setting that aside. OldNavyWeekly.com is resetting their coupons again tonight. I just got an e-mail from them and they say the coupons will be reset multiple times like last week. It doesn't mention the $75 off $100 this time though, but did say they'll have $60 off $100 which is still a great coupon.. IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON IT! Not familiar with OldNavyweekly? Go HERE for details.

Let me know if you're planning on hunting tonight, I just dont know if I can bring myself to it.. but we'll see.. my 'addiction' might just kick in and keep me glued to the computer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im also hesitant on hunting. Last week was ridiculous.

Jewels said...

I wont be on tonight, let me know how it goes!

The Lyons Gang said...

I am planning on it. I would like to get a good coupon.

us said...

Still no change in Old Navy's site. Hopefully soon!