Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Personalized childrens book $0.01!


**UPDATE: TOO late! Deal is over, sorry!**

These books are SOOO cute! I got one for my little guy for their last promo.

Identity Direct has their personalized My Adventures in Birthday Landiconbook for only a penny! You can personalize the book with their name, Birthday, friends & more!

Shipping is $3.99. Which isnt bad for this darling book! 1 per household.

2 comments:

Jen said...

THANK YOU for pointing this one out!! I just ordered a book for my daughter who will be 2. Since it asked for "Friend" names to include in the book I was able to include her big brother and sister, too! I can't wait to read it with them all!

Jill said...

Oh man, it says it's already ended. Dang!