Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tulle's One Day sale!


Yay!! Another sale from Tulle!
Tulles Day Treasure Hunt. One Day Only!! June 2, 2009!
Knit tops:$5 Top:$6 Sweater:$7 Knit Pants, Dress & Jackets $8
I absolutely loved everything about their company. The Quality was above any others I know, and the style was unique and chique. Did you guys buy anything from the last deal I posted? What did you think?

(Thanks SD!)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I loved the clothes! It was such a good sale & great clothing.
I have problems ordering online, because I cant try on the clothes, but all of their clothes fit snug and looked great! Thanks, Im excited for this sale!

Melanie said...

Yea I actually did order something last time you posted. I got a skirt for like 4 bucks! I LOVE it too! And they made a mistake and sent a sweater with it! haha...I am not complaining though! I love the clothes!