Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Monday, November 2, 2009

Closing this blog :(


Hey guys! Alright, The time has come, Im closing this blog in a few weeks!!
Sad I know, But Im so busy with my new website, people are hungry for the info Ive got there, that its kept me really busy!
So, head over there for more Organic/natural deals + makeup tips and tricks, using SAFE non toxic makeup!
I've loved bloggin with you guys!! You're the best!!

New on twitter

Keep in touch!!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm definitely going to miss this blog!

The Breese Family said...

Hey question...I was looking at your other blog and thinking that your hair accessories are super cute. Where do you find them?

BCassFam said...

I will miss this blog. I have spent some money here. Good luck with the new adventure.

Shann829 said...

I have been a follower of this blog as well and I have started a money saving blog that models this site for great deals. I will miss the great deals on this site but feel free to check out my blog at http://moneysavinrn.blogspot.com

Good luck with your new blog!

Shann829 said...

ooops correction it is http://www.moneysavinrn.blogspot.com

Liam and Lauren's mom said...

I will miss your blog... :(

Good luck to you...

Unknown said...

To converse the reality this is a good post concerning this topic. I got an uncontaminated solution from here. Also I can refer to you all office supplies daily here to get educational helps. But will wait for more posts from the blogger. Thanks a lot…….