Favorite Freebies on this Blog:
* Free Giftcards HERE (to Nordstrom, Macys, & more!)
* Free Christmas!?! Really!

Don't Forget! Upcoming deals:


Monday, March 23, 2009

One "SAPPY" sale.

This sale has meaning for me. Let me get slightly personal for a moment.
About 5 months ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatiod Arthritis. (Those of you unfamiliar with this, it is a crippling auto immune disorder.. but with proper treatment and care, it can be controlled.. to a point.)
Through out this diagnosis I've come to realize how a simple clench of the hand is a blessing. Being able to hold things, bend over and pick up my baby, opening a door, turning my head.. all those simple things I never really thought to be grateful for; I now am, and forever will be!
Im not telling you this as a sob story OR for pity.. just thought Id relate to those out there that may have arthritis, and inform those who may not know what it is.
PLUS this is a great deal! And im excited cuz it hits home for me!

SoOoO On that note, I want to share a great sale for Arthritic pain! Yay! Shout out to my arthritis pals :)


Iherb.com has the arthritis juice Dynamic Health, 100% Pure Black Cherry Juice Concentrate, 16 fl oz (473 ml) on sale right now.
Regular Price: $9.49
Sale price: $5.53 + Use new member code LEG452 and receive $5.00 off!
Shipping: $3.37
NEW TOTAL: $3.90

*I've never tried this product, BUT with this price.. its worth a shot!

No comments: